QUESTION: What are issues and recommendations for solutions that are unique to Muslim Americans?
1. A Law (Congress does this, buddy–my emphasis) against harassment of a Muslim women wearing Hijab at the Airport, DMV and other public arenas. Next it will be the burkah: Is this insanity or what?
2. Institute a Law (Congress does this, buddy–my emphasis) to allow Muslim Employees to take a hours off from work for Friday Jummah Prayer.
3. Make the 2 Eid’s, recognized National Holidays on Calendars with days off from work. (Congress does this buddy–my emphasis)
4. Optional Halal meals in federal buildings, public schools and colleges. (Congress does this, buddy–my emphasis–why because it takes money and who deals with the budget? Congress)
5. Provide prayer areas suitable for Salah and Jummah, in public and private facilities. (i.e. Malls, Airports, Universities and government buildings.) (Congress does this, buddy–my emphasis–why because it takes money and who deals with the budget? Congress)
6. Organize a Muslim American group to assist in recommendations for US foreign policy affecting majority Muslim countries. We already have that! We already suffer from enough infiltration!
Can you see where this is going? This is Shari’ah Lite which eventually leads to more expansion of Muslim public law. All under the guise of sensitivity towards Muslims. The double speak of the postmodern times. Sensitivity because America, being the melting pot of the entire world, is so insensitive to Muslims! I don’t think so! This is just another example of multiculturealism running amuk, and if we do not wake up, it will run right over the rest of us!
Someone needs to make sure that Obama understands that the federal gub’ment has no business making special provisions for religions on federal property. When have any of us seen:
- Jews ask for kosher food as an option in federal buildings, public schools and colleges?
- Jews asking for, let alone getting, special provisions of food prep during Passover.
- Jews asking federal kitchens to keep the pork and shell fish separated from other foods that are being prepared in these kitchens?
- No mail delivery on Shabbat and other High Holy days for Jewish and Messianics people
- Catholics asking for fish on Fridays
- Catholics asking for chapels with holy water, candles, religious icons, incense, confessionals, baptism tanks
- Hindus asking for strict vegetarian menus in federal buildings, public schools and colleges
- Mormons asking for all coffee, tea, and soda to be removed from federal buildings, public schools and colleges
- Wiccans asking for pentagrams to be placed in their special places
- Wiccans asking for special federal holiday recognition like Halloween, Solstice and Equinox observations?
- Buddhists asking for special placement of fruit bowls and Buddhists statutes in federal buildings, public schools and colleges? (We could make the Federal Capitol look like the pantheon)
First off, private is not public, so if someone who owns a private business wants to spend their money having prayer rooms that’s their business, but if the Federal government thinks that the American taxpayers are going to pay for these prayer rooms get ready for a fight! Airports belong to everyone and everyone pays taxes for them. If airports won’t put up menorahs, the manger scene then get ready for a fight concerning prayer rooms!
Obama needs to get real serious about the issues and solutions page on Muslim Americas for Obama website, and explain to these Muslims that his administration would not be a party to breaking down our Constitution by forcing the American people to adhere to some Islamic religious law, if not Obama is surely not fit to lead this country because seeking approval like some co-dependent is hardly the kind of president we want running this country!
Remember, right before Rome fell it was a very diverse, multicultural, and religiously pluralist society! Except for the Christians! Because they proclaimed Yeshua (Jesus) as supreme Lord over all of their gods and Caesar too! Which still holds to this day! Is America heading down this same path?